Become an essential part of our linked data ecosystem anywhere
eccenca is developing next generation data management tools. As mid-level or senior linked data expert / data architect (f/m/d) at eccenca you support our projects team by analyzing our client’s domain, creating and managing OWL ontologies according to the client’s needs as well as analyzing, transforming and mapping datasets into Knowledge Graphs.
You work in a small and highly collaborative team that provides a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, either in our offices in Leipzig & Berlin (Germany) or via home office.
What we expect from you
- working experience in either ontology or taxonomy building or enterprise data modeling
- working experience in data / dataset and metadata management
- working knowledge in relational and/or graph data query languages such as SQL, SPARQL, gremlin
- demonstrable knowledge of and ability to apply metadata standards
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with capacity for complex, detail-oriented work
- familiarity with machine actionable languages, such as XML and RDF, linked data principles and standards as well as with the Semantic Web stack
- high-level computer competency kept up to date through continuous learning
- ideally experiences in programming / scripting languages
- fluent business english a must
- ideally (but not a must) fluent german
- high level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- experience in agile development. We use Kanban.
What we offer you
- software developement with state-of-the-art work tools include nodejs, yarn, gulp,webpack, ReactJS, RxJS, Jira, confluence, bamboo, gitlab and artifactory using the IT equipment of your choice
- professional challenges and personal development
- agile work methods with free choice of location: at our offices in Leipzig and Berlin or remote
- flexible work time models and 30 days vacation
- flat hierarchies and friendly team-oriented work environment
Think data management semantically and become Linked Data Architect at eccenca.
Let’s set things in motion!
Please send your application with your CV and certificates to Anne-Cathrin Becker (email@example.com). We are looking forward to getting to know you.
What’s after your application?
Our 5-step recruitment process kicks in.
Got any questions? Just get in touch with us!
+49 341 9748 4890
- eccencaeccenca named in Gartners Hype Cycle für Supply Chain Planning Technologies2019-11-21 - 12:09
- eccencaAdvanced Knowledge Graph Solution Accelerates BI Analytics and Data Integration2019-11-07 - 13:27
- eccencaSEMANTiCS 2019: Knowledge Graphs Are Here To Stay2019-10-10 - 12:09
- eccencaGartner Top 8 Supply Chain Technology Trends 20192019-08-01 - 15:19
- Knowledge Graph solution update for flexible, scalable data management2019-07-15 - 12:05