Become an essential part of our linked data integration team anywhere
eccenca is developing next generation data management tools. As scala developer (f/m) at eccenca you actively shape the advancement of our linked data integration solution. You are passionate about programming in Scala and Java, and participating in research and client projects.
You work in a small and highly collaborative team that provides a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, either in our offices in Leipzig & Berlin (Germany) or via home office.
What you can expect from eccenca
- software developement with state-of-the-art work tools include nodejs, yarn, gulp,webpack, ReactJS, RxJS, Jira, confluence, bamboo, gitlab and artifactory using the IT equipment of your choice
professional challenges and personal development
agile work methods with free choice of location: Leipzig, Berlin and remote
flexible work time models and 30 days vacation
flat hierarchies and friendly team-oriented work environment
What we expect from you
- a degree in computer science (or related field)
- strong experience in Scala or another modern programming language (Python, Java, Clojure, etc.)
- experience in at least one of the following fields is desirable:
- Semantic technologies (RDF, OWL, SPARQL, Linked Data)
- Data integration (Mapping, Record Linkage, Data Fusion)
- Big data (Hadoop, Apache Spark)
- high level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- experience in agile development. We use Kanban.
Think data management semantically and become Scala Developer at eccenca.
Let’s set things in motion!
Please send your application with your CV and certificates to Anne-Cathrin Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to getting to know you.
What’s after your application?
Our 5-step recruitment process kicks in.
Got any questions? Just get in touch with us!
+49 341 9748 4890
- eccencaAdvanced Knowledge Graph Solution Accelerates BI Analytics and Data Integration2019-11-07 - 13:27
- eccencaSEMANTiCS 2019: Knowledge Graphs Are Here To Stay2019-10-10 - 12:09
- eccencaGartner Top 8 Supply Chain Technology Trends 20192019-08-01 - 15:19
- Knowledge Graph solution update for flexible, scalable data management2019-07-15 - 12:05
- Darma SaputraKnowledge Graphs are already enterprise-ready2019-05-23 - 13:54