Become an essential part of our UI team anywhere
eccenca is developing next generation data management tools. As senior frontend developer (f/m/d) at eccenca you are responsible for the development and extension of UI components for our semantic enterprise data management solution. You are passionate about UX creating usable, consistent frontends that provide value to our customers and business partners.
You work in a small and highly collaborative team that provides a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, either in our offices in Leipzig & Berlin (Germany) or via home office.
What we expect from you
- a degree in IT or a related field.
- Ability to translate click prototypes, designs and wireframes into highly composable code.
- high level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- experience in agile development. We use Kanban.
- fluent language skills in English. German language skills are desirable.
- experience working with semantic technologies is a huge plus.
- experience with TDD and Clean Code are a huge plus.
What we offer you
- software developement with state-of-the-art work tools include nodejs, yarn, gulp,webpack, ReactJS, RxJS, Jira, confluence, bamboo, gitlab and artifactory using the IT equipment of your choice
- professional challenges and personal development
- agile work methods with free choice of location: at our offices in Leipzig and Berlin or remote
- flexible work time models and 30 days vacation
- flat hierarchies and friendly team-oriented work environment
Let’s set things in motion!
Please send your application with your CV and certificates to Anne-Cathrin Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to getting to know you.
What’s after your application?
Our 5-step recruitment process kicks in.
Got any questions? Just get in touch with us!
+49 341 9748 4890
- eccencaeccenca named in Gartners Hype Cycle für Supply Chain Planning Technologies2019-11-21 - 12:09
- eccencaAdvanced Knowledge Graph Solution Accelerates BI Analytics and Data Integration2019-11-07 - 13:27
- eccencaSEMANTiCS 2019: Knowledge Graphs Are Here To Stay2019-10-10 - 12:09
- eccencaGartner Top 8 Supply Chain Technology Trends 20192019-08-01 - 15:19
- Knowledge Graph solution update for flexible, scalable data management2019-07-15 - 12:05