Become an essential part of our professional services team anywhere
eccenca is developing next generation knowledge graph software. As Senior Knowledge Engineer (f/m/d) you will play a key role in our customers’ digital transformation. You will maintain, evolve and grow our knowledge models (ontologies), presenting, selling them, annotating them to provide common understanding.
You will implement solutions based on W3C standards and our software stack, build enterprise knowledge graphs, help select and set up data integrations, to deliver value to our customers.
You will work in a highly collaborative and friendly environment with flat hierarchies, either in our offices, remote or on-site with our clients (appr. 50 % of time) in Germany, Benelux or France.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and multi-years of experience in related fields
- advanced knowledge of RDF, SPARQL, SHACL
- ability to create solid practical ontologies, put them to work with actual data, creating the Enterprise Knowledge Graph and derive value for the business
- technical consulting centred around W3C data standards and our Corporate Memory products
- focus on integrating custom solutions, with active contribution to architecture and implementation
- appr. 50 % of worktime at our clients (depending on customer requirements) with focus in Benelux, France and Germany
- fluent English plus either German, Dutch or French (advanced level)
- strong conceptual thinker, able to mediate and facilitate conceptual discussions to transform them in actionable designs
- ability to apply new developments and insights in your day to day job
- you love to share your acquired knowledge
- interest in domains like IT service management, data center operations and cyber security are expected
What we offer you
- competitive package
- flexible work time models and 30 days of vacation
- flat hierarchies and friendly work environment with small and supportive team
- professional challenges and personal development, an opportunity to grow with us
- working on innovative and inspiring solutions
- agile work methods with free choice of location: Leipzig, Berlin, and remote
- hardware of choice
Think data management semantically and become a Senior Knowledge Engineer at eccenca.
Let’s set things in motion!
Please send your application with CV and certificates to Anne-Cathrin Becker (email@example.com). We are looking forward to getting to know you.
What’s after your application?
Our 5-step recruitment process kicks in.
Got any questions? Just get in touch with us!
+49 341 9748 4890
- eccencaeccenca named in Gartners Hype Cycle für Supply Chain Planning Technologies2019-11-21 - 12:09
- eccencaAdvanced Knowledge Graph Solution Accelerates BI Analytics and Data Integration2019-11-07 - 13:27
- eccencaSEMANTiCS 2019: Knowledge Graphs Are Here To Stay2019-10-10 - 12:09
- eccencaGartner Top 8 Supply Chain Technology Trends 20192019-08-01 - 15:19
- Knowledge Graph solution update for flexible, scalable data management2019-07-15 - 12:05