Become an essential part of our backend team
eccenca is developing next generation data management tools. As working student (f/m/d) for Scala development at eccenca you will be contributing to the lighthouse project “Factory in a Box” led by our long-term business client Nokia.
You work in a small and highly collaborative team with experienced colleagues at our Leipzig HQ.
What we expect from you
- knowledge of software engineering tooling (using an IDE, dependency management tools (like Maven), version control systems like Git)
- experience in Scala or other modern programming languages (Python, Java, Clojure, etc.)
- familiar with testing software, writing JUnit-test and/or test-driven development
- experience in at least one of the following fields is desirable:
- Semantic technologies (RDF, OWL, SPARQL, Linked Data)
- Data integration (Mapping, Record Linkage, Data Fusion)
- Big data (Hadoop, Apache Spark)
- Streaming Data Processing (Apache Kafka, MQTT)
- occasional travel to Nokia in Munich (most communication with Nokia will be remote)
What we offer you
- programming streaming data integration solutions in Scala and Java
- team-oriented, flat-hierarchy and agile software development (Kanban) environment.
- software developement with state-of-the-art work tools include nodejs, yarn, gulp,webpack, ReactJS, RxJS, Jira, confluence, bamboo, gitlab and artifactory using the IT equipment of your choice
Think data management semantically and show us your Scala skills.
Let’s set things in motion!
Please send your application with your CV and certificates to Anne-Cathrin Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to getting to know you.
What’s after your application?
Our 5-step recruitment process kicks in.
Got any questions? Just get in touch with us!
+49 341 9748 4890
- eccencaeccenca named in Gartners Hype Cycle für Supply Chain Planning Technologies2019-11-21 - 12:09
- eccencaAdvanced Knowledge Graph Solution Accelerates BI Analytics and Data Integration2019-11-07 - 13:27
- eccencaSEMANTiCS 2019: Knowledge Graphs Are Here To Stay2019-10-10 - 12:09
- eccencaGartner Top 8 Supply Chain Technology Trends 20192019-08-01 - 15:19
- Knowledge Graph solution update for flexible, scalable data management2019-07-15 - 12:05