Get clarity about all personal data within your company, its purpose and legal basis.
Explore your choices
Understand the technical implications of GDPR and compare your technological options.
Complete Data Transparency with the eccenca GDPR Solution
– Your Solution –
The eccenca GDPR Solution centrally relates and visualizes all personal data in a data map. The data distributed in the company is linked logically and across all applications with the data subjects, the legal bases as well as the specific processing purposes. An additional master data management is not necessary. The semantic data catalog contains only the metadata for all personal data available in the company.
Manage personal data GDPR compliant
Learn how the eccenca GDPR solution enables you to ensure 24/7 compliance.
GDPR-compliant Data Management: Lean, Efficient and Comprehensive
Meet the challenges of the General Data Protection Regulation with a lightweight semantic data management solution.
Answer internal and external Subject Access Requests quickly and without additional overhead. Modify data company-wide.
Analyze your data from multiple perspectives and across applications. Leverage new insights in successful campaigns.
Count on full transparency on your GDPR compliance status at all times and report to your stakeholders in a concise way.
Audit your compliance process reliably and react systematically to any necessary action.
Protect yourself against fines and avoid additional workload for your employees and the IT infrastructure.
Establish full personal data transparency
Experience the knowledge graph based GDPR solution in a live demo.
- eccencaeccenca named in Gartners Hype Cycle für Supply Chain Planning Technologies2019-11-21 - 12:09
- eccencaAdvanced Knowledge Graph Solution Accelerates BI Analytics and Data Integration2019-11-07 - 13:27
- eccencaSEMANTiCS 2019: Knowledge Graphs Are Here To Stay2019-10-10 - 12:09
- eccencaGartner Top 8 Supply Chain Technology Trends 20192019-08-01 - 15:19
- Knowledge Graph solution update for flexible, scalable data management2019-07-15 - 12:05