Depending on the role or task a business object may take on quite different perspectives, eventually becoming a multi-dimensional object, which evolves over time and is broken up into pieces across multiple applications and data silos each catering to highly specified business needs …
eccenca products and solutions are based on innovative semantic technologies for Big Data. We implement W3C standards, the Industrial Data Space reference architecture and industry standards such as APICS Scor, FIBO or the reference model for Industry 4.0 RAMI4.0.
The core of eccenca’s Corporate Memory technology platform are open, flexible standards for data representation, integration and exchanges such as RDF, RDF-Schema, OWL, SPARQL and R2RML. These standards building on the simple yet flexible RDF data model allow flexible and scalable data and information management as required in the increasing digitized value chains.
Parts of data are being curated, duplicated, annotated and simply changed over time, making reconciliation and interpretation a challenge
Semantic technologies and data virtualization allows for continuous expansion and enhancement of data and metadata across data sources without loosing the overall perspective
Tweets by @eccenca
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- eccenca GmbHPractical Guide on “How to technically implement GDPR”2018-06-28 - 13:21
- eccenca joined APICS task force2018-02-14 - 09:51
- eccenca CEO Chris Brockmann speaks at TIB-L3S Transfer Symposium – Hannover, March 6, 20182018-02-02 - 11:21
- Why GDPR calls for a semantic solution2018-01-23 - 08:17
- MobiVoc v1.0.0 released2018-01-15 - 13:25