manage relevant domain information models (vocabularies) collaboratively
The semantic management of vocabularies allows to establish a common understanding of the data by describing the structure using vocabularies and ontologies. These can be curated collaboratively by domain experts and knowledge engineers within and across companies.
to assess their suitability for linking, data integration and mapping
in your intranet or publicly on the Internet
Ensure a common understanding of the data across your value chain.
- eccencaSEMANTiCS 2019: Knowledge Graphs Are Here To Stay2019-10-10 - 12:09
- eccencaGartner Top 8 Supply Chain Technology Trends 20192019-08-01 - 15:19
- Advanced Knowledge Graph solution update for flexible, scalable data management2019-07-15 - 12:05
- Darma SaputraKnowledge Graphs are already enterprise-ready2019-05-23 - 13:54
- 7th Leipzig Semantic Web Day2019-04-11 - 14:58