manage relevant domain information models (vocabularies) collaboratively
The semantic management of vocabularies allows to establish a common understanding of the data by describing the structure using vocabularies and ontologies. These can be curated collaboratively by domain experts and knowledge engineers within and across companies.
to assess their suitability for linking, data integration and mapping
in your intranet or publicly on the Internet
Ensure a common understanding of the data across your value chain.
- Big Data ParisBig Data Paris, March 11-12, 20192019-02-19 - 16:30
- Sören Auer launches LinkedIn expert article series2019-02-14 - 13:17
- eccenca co-founder Sören Auer receives ERC award2019-02-04 - 15:24
- eccenca donates to mucoviscidosis self-help2018-12-15 - 16:36
- eccenca called a Cool Vendor by Gartner2018-12-03 - 14:54