manage relevant domain information models (vocabularies) collaboratively
The semantic management of vocabularies allows to establish a common understanding of the data by describing the structure using vocabularies and ontologies. These can be curated collaboratively by domain experts and knowledge engineers within and across companies.
to assess their suitability for linking, data integration and mapping
in your intranet or publicly on the Internet
Ensure a common understanding of the data across your value chain.
Tweets by @eccenca
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- eccenca GmbHPractical Guide on “How to technically implement GDPR”2018-06-28 - 13:21
- eccenca joined APICS task force2018-02-14 - 09:51
- eccenca CEO Chris Brockmann speaks at TIB-L3S Transfer Symposium – Hannover, March 6, 20182018-02-02 - 11:21
- Why GDPR calls for a semantic solution2018-01-23 - 08:17
- MobiVoc v1.0.0 released2018-01-15 - 13:25