manage relevant domain information models (vocabularies) collaboratively
The semantic management of vocabularies allows to establish a common understanding of the data by describing the structure using vocabularies and ontologies. These can be curated collaboratively by domain experts and knowledge engineers within and across companies.
to assess their suitability for linking, data integration and mapping
in your intranet or publicly on the Internet
Ensure a common understanding of the data across your value chain.
- 7th Leipzig Semantic Web Day2019-04-11 - 14:58
- Prof. Dr. Soeren Auer and Chris Brockmann speak at Knowledge Graph Conference2019-04-09 - 10:13
- Chris Brockmann speaks at the Big-Data.AI Summit2019-04-04 - 08:13
- CIOApplicationseccenca is Top 10 GDPR Solution Provider for the 2nd time2019-03-05 - 16:44
- Big Data ParisBig Data Paris, March 11-12, 20192019-02-19 - 16:30