Goal of the LIMBO project is the development of the next-gen Linked Data Space for Mobility Data. This Data Space provides additional services for data consumer and producer and will connect the complete data domain of the BMVI (Bundesministerium für Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur). eccenca is the coordinator of this nine-partner-project as well as delivers the LIMBO data lifting portal.
Research is the main driver of innovation. eccenca originated from a world-class research group and still maintains close ties to researchers and research groups world-wide. You can find on this page information about some of the research projects eccenca is participating.
The Internet of Things (IoT) brings opportunities to create new services and products, reducing costs for societies, and changing how services are sold and consumed. A critical obstacle to further IoT innovation is the “vertical silos” that shape today’s IoT landscape. These silos impede the creation of cross-industry, cross-platform and cross-organisational services due to their lack of interoperability and openness. The bIoTope project lays the foundation for creating open innovation ecosystems by providing a platform that enables companies to easily create new IoT systems and to rapidly harness available information using advanced Systems-of-Systems (SoS) capabilities for Connected Smart Objects – with minimal investment.
The project aims to develop, establish and successfully market a new generation of semantic, networked data applications based on the Linked Data paradigm. For this purpose, a regional technology platform will be realized that encompasses both competences, methods and concrete technology modules. The alliance thereby directly links to developments in Web 3.0 and in the area of eGovernment to Agenda 2020.
Recent publications from eccenca employees and board members can also be found on their DBLP or Google Scholar profiles:
- Prof. Dr. Sören Auer: Google Scholar | DBLP | ResearchGate
- Dr. Sebastian Tramp: Google Scholar | DBLP | ResearchGate
- Dr. Robert Isele: DBLP
- Martin Brümmer: DBLP | ResearchGate
- Marvin Frommhold: DBLP
Some recent publications co-authored by eccenca members include:
- Enterprise Knowledge Graphs: A Semantic Approach for Knowledge Management in the Next Generation of Enterprise Information Systems. International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, ICEIS (2) 2017: 88-98
- The BigDataEurope Platform – Supporting the Variety Dimension of Big Data. International Conference on Web Engineering ICWE 2017: 41-59
- Towards Federated, Semantics-Based Supply Chain Analytics. Business Information Systems, BIS 2016: 436-447
- SCORVoc: Vocabulary-Based Information Integration and Exchange in Supply Networks. International Conference on Semantic Computing ICSC 2016: 132-139
- DBpedia – A large-scale, multilingual knowledge base extracted from Wikipedia, Semantic Web Journal 6(2): 167-195, 2015
- OntoWiki – An authoring, publication and visualization interface for the Data Web. Semantic Web 6(3): 215-240 (2015)
- Distributed Linked Data Business Communication Networks: The LUCID Endpoint. ESWC (Satellite Events) 2015: 154-158
- Linked Open Data – Creating Knowledge Out of Interlinked Data – Results of the LOD2 Project. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8661, Springer 2014, ISBN 978-3-319-09845-6
- Towards Linked Data based Enterprise Information Integration. WaSABi@ISWC 2013
Tweets by @eccenca
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- eccenca GmbHPractical Guide on “How to technically implement GDPR”2018-06-28 - 13:21
- eccenca joined APICS task force2018-02-14 - 09:51
- eccenca CEO Chris Brockmann speaks at TIB-L3S Transfer Symposium – Hannover, March 6, 20182018-02-02 - 11:21
- Why GDPR calls for a semantic solution2018-01-23 - 08:17
- MobiVoc v1.0.0 released2018-01-15 - 13:25